We’re here to deliver the most played wedding tracks for your special night– thanks to Spotify.
Every season is wedding season, and it’s always in full swing. Thankfully, the on-demand music company Spotify curated a wedding-related playlist for those getting ready to tie the knot. Here are the top 10 songs we’ve picked from the pre-made playlist. Use this list as inspiration for your reception then head over to Spotify’s full playlist for your night’s full mixtape.
- “Crazy In Love (feat. Jay-Z),” Beyoncé
- “Blurred Lines,” Robin Thicke
- “Happy,” Pharrell Williams
- “Moves Like Jagger,” Maroon 5
- “September,” Earth, Fire, and Wind
- “Summer of ‘69,” Bryan Adams
- “Can’t Hold Us,” Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
- “Livin’ On A Prayer,” Bon Jovi
- “Shut Up and Dance,” WALK THE MOON
- “Don’t Stop Believin’,” Journey